Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Let it Snow, some more!"

I love snow! We don't get much of it here in Alabama, but I've always been a big fan of the white stuff! Yesterday, we got a light dusting that wasn't much more than an icey mess, but don't think I wasn't going to whip out the snow bibs for the kids!

Ava stayed out there and played for about an hour. I was in and out, mostly monitoring her from the inside of the house, because Archer wouldn't enjoy being out in the cold. One time she came in, and I asked her if she was working on a snowman? She informed me that she was making an ice sculptor of a dog, on a mountain...quote, "I call it Dog Mountain". I could see it from the house...it looked like a pile of snow to me!
She changed her mind about going down the slide, and opted to climb down the ladder instead...she didn't want to land in the big pile of snow at the bottom. Nothing like frozen snow for breakfast!
Sharing a cup of hot chocolate on the front porch with my baby girl, priceless!
Eventhough I didn't take Archer out,
I still tried out his new snow bib
He was warm and cute...chilling in the house! I hope, hope, hope that we get some more, SO...
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

1 comment:

  1. Ava could play with a rock if that is all she had to! She just loves playing outside! And Archer is just a big loving mess!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

background