Thursday, October 1, 2009

"It's Fall Ya'll!"

My favorite time of year has arrived!
It isn't any one thing that I love,
I love it all!

The changing colors of the leaves...
The cool breezes that seem to just start up out of nowhere.
The crisp morning air with just enough chill to make you shiver.
The warm and wholesome food that you innately want to cook,
like a hot bowl of chili on a cool night...

I love the festivities surrounding Halloween.
Parties, Trick or Treating, Hayrides, Local Festivals...
They are all reasons why I fall in love with Fall every year!

I am excited about our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch with the Preschool.
Ava is so particular about which pumpkin is just right for her.
We take the pumpkins home and
paint them to decorate our home for the rest of the season.

Decorating the front yard with an assortment of Fall necessities:
Bales of Hay, Mums, Scarecrows, Pumpkins of all sizes, Corn Stalks, Gordes...
Wherever your creativity takes you.
I remember when we started doing this as kids,
and it was always so much fun working with my mom and dad.
I can't wait to make those memories with Ava and Archer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background