Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Bonded"

This is how I found my 2 little ones the other morning when I came out of the bathroom. Ava had climbed her little self into the playpen. She was being so patient with Archer showing him how to play the pop-up game. And, he was just eating the attention up. What a sweet relationship that is blooming...
After my camera captured that first shot, they turned to look up at me.

I think Archer was tired of her help by this time...
I have a great relationship with my brother and sister. I am so glad that I was able to give that gift to Ava and Archer. What a precious, precious bond.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do believe that Ava and Archer have a strong brother/sister bond and it is great to know that. I to believe that you, Chad and Tiffany have a strong brother/sister bond and I'm so glad that you three do. It makes me sad to think that someday you all might go seperate ways and not get to see each other as much as you all do now. But with your bond for each other i don't think that is going to happen. Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

background