Monday, September 14, 2009

"Not Me Monday!"

What should I come clean about today...
Where should I start?

I would never let my house stay messy for 2 weeks straight...by the time I got two rooms clean, the first one was messy again!

I would never fold and hang my laundry and then leave it on the couch for so long that it has gotten all messed up again and Ava thinks she can climb up on the couch and jump on it!

Never in a million years would I make my daughter stay in the bathtub and play just so that I could finish watching one of my shows!

I would never guiltily be just a little bit happy when I heard that my ex-husband had filed for divorce again, not me!

Who would ever let their preschooler go to school with left-over cheese roll-ups from Taco Bell for breakfast...not me, not ever!

I would never take the last diet pepsi out of my mom's refrigerator when I dropped Archer off before I went to work.

I could never let my daughter wear the same pull-up two nights in a row just because she didn't have an accident the first night and we had ran out of them!

This has been very therapeutic...I think I will have to do this "not me" thing again in the future...maybe on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday too!

1 comment:

background