Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Fall Bugs..."

So, the beginning of Fall has brought with it not just cool breezes, hazy sundowns, and playing outside, but also BUGS...

I don't mean the squirmy, itchy-biting, yuck bugs. I mean the gotta stay home and in the bed bugs. Last week, I was caught off guard by a 24-hour stomach virus that kept me from work. Thankfully, the kids didn't catch it. Then, last night Ava woke up with a 102 temperature. I had to miss work again today. We treated her fever, and this morning she slept a little later than usual, but she says she feels great, and no more signs of a fever...so, I guess she has conquered.

A virus that would normally keep a kid down for a few days, just seems to bounce right off of her. I hope Archer has her immunity qualities. He has a bad cough, but nothing thats keeping him from eating, smiling, and sleeping!

So, I hope my little family is getting all of the illnesses out of their system right off of the bat! We don't want to miss anything due to being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background