Monday, March 29, 2010

"busy busy bee"

It's been too long since I've blogged about anything...I had a case of the blog blahs. Anyway, I hope to get out of this slump and back to blogging soon.

It isn't that I haven't been busy. I finally got to shop at my fave consignment sale of the season, I've got a contract on a house that is scheduled to close before April 15, Easter is a week away, and Archer's big "one-year bash" is in less than 2 weeks!

Also, I have been busy doing some crafting projects...painting flower pots, embroidering shirts for the kids, making a cute Easter bowtie, making Archer's Easter basket to match Ava's, and working my way through 3 boxes full of material swatches given to us by our local furniture store!

Not only that, but this weather has been great! We have been outside a lot this weekend. Archer has crawled all over the back yard. I wasn't sure what he would think about crawling in the grass, but he doesn't mind it.

Archer has started walking some...still crawling the majority of the time, but I think he will be a commited walker by his birthday party!

Back to blogging with a purpose soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background